Technology makes personalization possible. It allows us to change the way we deal with health consumers, who are getting more demanding: the right treatment at the right time for the right patient by the right healthcare provider.
This is the overall idea we want to discuss during our conference "Technology and the new health consumer" which will take place on November 28, 2017 in Lisbon.
The conference will start with expositions that illustrate how Belgium, from a management perspective, is dealing with technological change and the new empowered healthcare customer, followed by a debate about the impact of these new technologies from different perspectives: legal, pharmaceutical, health insurance and entrepreneurship.
17h00 - Welcome cocktail
17h30 - Opening speech by Maria Eduarda de Lemos Godinho | Chairwoman of the Board of CCLBL
17h35 - Welcome by Anne van den Bergh | Member of the Executive Comittee of Ageas Portugal
17h40 - Prof. Dr. Alain Dewever | Former Chairman of the Management Committee of the University Hospital Erasme
"How to conciliate the use of new technologies in healthcare and patient concerns. Present solutions in Belgium"
18h00 - Dr. Kris Maes | Expert in Robotic Urological Surgery at Hospital da Luz
18h15 - Discussion panel:
- Nuno Carvalho | CEO at Healthcare City
- Nuno Horta | Innovation Manager at Ageas Portugal
- Filipa Mota e Costa | Managing Director at Janssen Pharmaceutical Portugal
- Rita Roque de Pinho | Head of Life Sciences Group at pbbr.a
- Prof. Dr. Alain Dewever | Former Chairman of the Management Committee of the University Hospital Erasme
- Dr. Kris Maes | Expert in Robotic Urological Surgery at Hospital da Luz
moderated by Nadim Habib | Professor at Nova School of Business and Economics
20h00 - Fim
Note: Participation is free of charge but registration is required.
Venue: Edifício Ageas, Espaço do Conhecimento
Event organized in colaboration with Médis
Com a participação de:
Com o apoio de: